Why should I plan ahead?
Pre-planning your service relieves your family and loved ones from having to make complicated and important choices during a time of tremendous stress and emotional strain. During the passing of a loved one those experiencing grief are not thinking very clearly, making decisions regarding your memorial service become immensely difficult and emotional. Often times one says “Don’t make a big deal out of it, just get me buried and move on.” It is important to understand that the funeral services have deep roots in tradition, healing process for those grieving and celebrations of your life to help those dealing with loss to move on. It provides your loved ones and friends a wonderful opportunity to share memories of your life and offer support and comfort for one another.
Advantages of Preplanning Your Funeral
- Preplanning will express your wishes.
- Preplanning relieves your family from making difficult decisions at an emotional time.
- Preplanning will give you and your family the security and satisfaction knowing that most or all of the arrangements have been planned and paid for.
Pre-Need planning helps you and your family make the best decision today for use in the distant future. By planning today, you:
- Avoid putting your family through hasty decisions at a stressful time.
- Lock in today's pricing for use in the distant future.
- Have peace of mind that everything has been taken care of.
- In addition to helping the family during a stressful time, you can relieve the financial burden of spreading your pre-need arrangements over an agreed upon time period.